Hope to see you all again soon.
The CWI Team
- To download the CWI Annual Report 2016, please click here
- To download the CWI presentation, please click here
- To download the CWI Strategic Plan 2017-2019, please click here
- With thanks to John, to download John’s Kelly’s presentation, Community Work Responses to Mental Health & Well Being… a conversation starter please click here
- To download a copy of the letter sent to the Department of Rural and Community Development as agreed by the AGM, please click here
With a sincere and heartfelt thanks to those stepping down for all your work, time and commitment (Mary O’Donoghue, Joe Donoghue and Mick Mooney) and a warm welcome to Catherine and Seanie, the new CWI Central Group is:
- Áine Deeley
- Anastasia Crickley
- Siobhan McLaughlin
- Jamie Gorman
- Oonagh Mc Ardle
- Obert Makaza
- Patricia Brennan
- Valerie McFarlane
- Ronnie Fay
- Seanie Lambe
- Catherine Lane
Would you like the opportunity to network and meet other community workers?
Do you want the opportunity to discuss priorities for 2018?
Are you interested in discussing and exploring a community work response to mental health and wellbeing?
The Community Work Ireland AGM will take place at 11am on October 3rd in the offices of The Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission, 16 – 22 Green Street, Dublin 7.
Check to see if your membership fee are due by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or pay directly on line
The AGM will include a special session on community work responses to mental health and wellbeing
To pay CWI membership and to register click the buttons below
Pay membership here