The Social Inclusion Forum (SIF) is part of the structures put in place by the Government to support the development and implementation of its plans to address poverty and social inclusion. The event provides a forum for consultation and discussion on social inclusion issues, particularly with people experiencing poverty and social exclusion and the groups that work with them.
Thanks to all of you that attended the SIF Prep-Workshops and the Social Inclusion Forum. Download the Workshop Summary Report and the CWI/EAPN Presentation below.
Thanks to Pavee Point, Louth LEADER Partnership and Roscommon Women’s Network for hosting the CWI workshops
In 2019, the theme of the SIF is Collaborative Working at Local and National Level. It will explore issues such as: Social Inclusion at Community Level – enhancing collaboration; Getting more from data; Social inclusion and people living with disabilities; Housing and social inclusion; The role of employers in social inclusion. It will also be an important opportunity to discuss the new Social Inclusion: An Integrated Strategy 2019-2025.
SIF Preparatory Workshops
Community Work Ireland and EAPN Ireland, are organising a number of pre-SIF workshops to discuss the issues that you would like to see represented at the Social Inclusion Forum.
- Wednesday May 8th 10am-1pm in the St. Patrick’s Gateway Centre, Patrick St, Waterford
- Friday 10th May 10am-1pm in Áras an Phobail, Croílár na Mistéalach, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- Friday 10th May 12pm-2.30pm in association with Louth LEADER Partnership, Partnership Court, Park Street, Dundalk
- Monday 13th May 10am-1pm in the Carmelite Centre, 56 Aungier St, Dublin 2
- Monday 13th May in association with the Roscommon Women’s Network, The Old Mill, Castlerea
Questions or queries – email email@example.com in relation to Louth or Rosommon and firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to Waterford, Kerry or Dublin